That baby girl next to him isn’t his SISTER, it’s his DAUGHTER!

08:29 0 Comments

I knew that new generation will bring some change but I never knew this change will be in the form of world’s youngest dad!!!

I heard about teens having intercourse, but I have never heard such a thing! Like seriously guys, this 13 year-old baby-faced-boy and 15 year-old girl having one night of unprotected sex and get pregnant? I don’t really care about the rest of their story, but, the fact that they were having sex at a very young age at first place, where by that time you should focus on study or just playing video games or ACT LIKE A NORMAL KID instead of HAVING SEX??

WHAT’S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?”





Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: